MONTHLY FOCUS FOR NOVEMBER, 2022.
By Pastor Favour Onoja
“That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the LORD sware unto your Fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth.
For if you shall diligently keep all these commandments which I command you, to do them, to love the LORD your God, to walk in all His ways, and to cleave unto Him;
Then will the LORD drive out all these nations from before you, and ye shall possess greater nations mightier than yourselves.
Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall be your coast.
There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the LORD your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as He hath said unto you” (Deuteronomy 11:21-25).
Welcome to the Month of November, 2022. Our Focus for the Month is “THE DAYS OF HEAVEN UPON THE EARTH”
In this Month, you don’t have to run after the blessing, but the blessing will be running after you. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life: and you will dwell in the house of the LORD, forever and ever (Psalm 23:6).
– The days of Heaven upon the earth are days of supernatural provisions and manifestations; and of increase upon the earth.
– It is the replication of heaven upon the earth (Matthew 6:10). These are days where the WILL OF GOD shall be enforced upon the earth. And it includes the ability to drive out enemies that are mightier than ourselves.
– They are also days of the manifestations and demonstrations of the kingdom and acts of God upon the earth (Luke 10:9). The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you. The kingdom of God is right here.
Luke 17:21 said “Neither shall they say, lo here! Or, lo there! For behold, the kingdom of God is within you”. It is right here now.
“Fear not, little flocks; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the Kingdom” (Luke 12:32).
Friends, you can be delivered and healed right now because the kingdom or the dominion of God is here. You can have your needs met and still expect supernatural increase or supplies.
Jesus manifested the kingdom of God wherever He went, that death had to bow its’ knees; devils had to run; sickness and diseases had to flee. The things of this earth, such as loaves and fishes being multiplied (Matthew 14:17-21); had to respond to His blessing.
– The days of Heaven upon the earth are days where the works of your hands shall multiply; where the plowman shall overtake the reaper (Amos 9:13); where God shall quicken life and hasten the process of events in your that shall cause the murmuring to cease (Numbers 17:1-10).
Our citizenship is in the kingdom of God. We are citizens of heaven, ambassadors representing the Lord Jesus Christ on this earth until Jesus returns.
Revelation 5:10 best described it – “And hast made us unto our God, Kings and Priests: and we shall reign on the earth”.
Our dominion, rulership, sonship are confirmed and established.
CHARACTERISTICS OF DAYS OF HEAVEN UPON THE EARTH:
1. Supernatural happenings beyond comprehension (Numbers 17:1-10; Acts 13:41).
2. These are days where you are no more hurtable, molestable, harassable and have been licensed to smite the earth with plagues at will, as often as you will (Revelation 11:3-6; Numbers 16:28-35).
3. They are days of supernatural speed (Amos 9:11-15)
4. They are days of Restoration of the lost glory (Haggai 2:1-9).
5. They are days of the confirmation, manifestation and exhibition of your royalty and sonship (1Peter 2:9-10).
6. They are days of the demonstration of His Almightiness and help (2 Chronicles 20:12-26; 26:7, 13-15; 1Samuel 7:12; Ezra 5:2; 10:15; Esther 9:3)
7. They are days where your wilderness shall become a pool of water and the dry land springs of water (Isaiah 41:18; 2Kings 3:15-20; Joel 3:18).
8. They are days of rejoicing, combined harvest and double blessings (Joel 2:23).
9. It is the day of the termination of your warfare, forgiveness of your iniquities and receiving your double portion (Isaiah 40:1-2; Joshua 17:14-18)
10. It is the day of the termination of famine and announcement of abundance and new seasons (1Kings 18:1, 41-46)
11. It’s a season characterized with the multiplication of Wonders without Numbers (Job 9:10)
12. It is the days of the opening of the flood gates of heaven and an outpoured blessing (Genesis 7:11-12; 1Kings 18:1; Psalm 78:23; Isaiah 45:8; Ezekiel 1:1).
13.They are days characterized with the outpouring of His Spirit, where visions and revelations are numerous (Joel 2:28-29; Revelation 1:9-20).
14. They are days of the manifestations of His great wrath (Revelation 6:12-17).
15. They are days of the fulfillment of Prophesies (Matthew 2:23; 8:17; 27:35; John 19:24).
16. It is the season of the manifestations of His power and willingness in the heart of the people to do God’s bidding (Psalm 110:3).
17. It is a season where your desert can become a fruitful field (Isaiah 32:15).
18. It is a season of uncommon breakthroughs (Genesis 38:27-30)
19. It is a season of uncommon wisdom and expertise (Exodus 35:30-35; 36:1-2).
20. It is a season of publicity and advertisement of the Church (Micah 4:1-2).
21. They are days of His visitation where our nakedness shall be revealed (Isaiah 6:1-7).
22. It is a season of complete turnarounds (Psalm 126:1-6; Ezekiel 21:27).
1. I decree and declare that in this Month of November, you shall experience heaven on earth, in Jesus Name, Amen.
2. Surely, His goodness and mercy shall follow you, throughout this Month, in Jesus Name, Amen.
PASTOR FAVOUR ONOJA
Tel: +234(0)8055842594 (WhatsApp)